25 January 2009

Down to the River to Play

Poking Things

Hello there! Sorry I've been a very lazy blogger, but truth be told, I am going to be even busier starting very soon. I got a job (gasp!) and an internship (gasp gasp!). Yes it's true! I'm going to be working at school as the sewing monitor, which is pretty nice because I get paid to organize notions and stuff and help people with the sewing machines, and perhaps get around to sewing some stuff for myself if I have the time. And the internship, well, I am quite excited about that. I'm going to be interning for designer Rachel Comey! Ahh! I love her clothing so much.

White

Anyways, I won't bore you with the details, which are as of now unknown anyways. Here are some pictures from a little play date I had the day before I returned to NYC. Some friends and I went up to the mountains and took some photos at a grotto. Beautiful!

Anne and Emily

And to have such lovely models, oh oh! We had lots of fun, especially being able to drive up in the convertible with the top down. Sort of felt like we were in a corny girly movie, like Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants or Mama Mia, just without all the romance and hilarious scripts/dancing.

Trees at Switzer FallsFloral

And it was so warm, too. Not like the 23º weather going on here in New York. Boo! I want to wear dresses!

Anne and Emily

Hand

Trees

Anne

A lovely day no doubt! (More photos on my Flickr of course) Until next time...

Anne and Emily

Jaywalking

6 comments:

Anne said...

YOU GOT THE INTERNSHIP?!??!?!?! OH MY GOD THAT"S WONDERFUL!!!! I"M SO EXCITED FOR YOU AND I CAN"T WAIT FOR ALL THE FASHION_RELATED STORIES. WILL YOU BE WORKING OVER SUMMER, THOUGH, OR ARE YOU STARTING THIS INTERNSHIP THIS SEMESTER???

Lizzie said...

CAP LOCKS CAP LOCKS CAP LOCKS

i think i am starting asap.

Taylor said...

that is the only flier i made like that, it's like a release announcement. I could potentially make photocopies of it or print out copies of it.

Also, I love all these photos! They are adorable and it really looks like its summer or something but with a sort of cold feel to it.

Flike said...

amazingly adorable

p.s. im glad youre taking the internship!

Flike said...

p.p.s. your photos keep getting more beautiful

xobrownheart said...

Get Out!! I love Rachel Comey, while I was in NY I totally snagged a pair of her shoes at the Opening Ceremony sale. and you know I love her shoes...I'm super excited for you!! Hopefully the next time I'm in NY, you are too!!