25 September 2008

Oops!

Uh...I don't know what happened, but it seems that I sort of missed Mid-Week Magic Hour!! Ahh!! I'm so terrible. I posted on Monday, and I was thinking, hey I'm so ahead of it that I don't have to worry about MWMH for a while, but how wrong I was. It's still kind of this middle of the week, right? Maybe?

OK, well I'll give it a go anyways. So I was browsing around the internet for neat finds, and I came across this fantastically multi-use super cool way of relaxing...TO THE EXTREME.


So get this: it's a candle, right, but you can use the warm wax for massage oil. Oh my god, is that neat or what?? It even has a low melting temperature (thanks to some physicist no doubt!) so you don't have to worry about scalding hot wax. It's sexy...possibly.

Yeah, I had to share that with you all. (All=?? how many of "you" are there? 2?) Anyways, I feel like sharing.

In other news, it is blustery and cold today, and it's supposed to start raining in the evening and not stop until Sunday! So I simply must go out and buy some wellies. Oh, and I ordered the umbrella that I've wanted for a while:


It's one of those darling clear bubble umbrellas! I am so very excited, but unfortunately it won't arrive until after this weekends approaching rainstorm. Oh well, I am sure this won't be the last that I will be seeing of Mr. Rain. Since I've arrived in NY it has already rained like 5 or 6 times, which is completely incredible to me, since it rains about that much for the entire year in California.

So, until a later date, I bid you adieu.

3 comments:

Anne said...

wouldn't the wax solidify and give you one of those super-cool, but in this case a little gross, wax shells?

Lizzie said...

why do you always worry about these things? can't you just let it riiiiide????? no, it's okay, i have a solution for you: it's "The wax has a low melting point and is body-friendly. Made of clean burning, natural paraffin-free wax"

Taylor said...

MWMH

it would be a definitely sexy wax shell.

i think i am going to buy some wellington boots before I got to Berkeley, because i think it will rain there often


ALSO: REGARDING JULIA STILES:

i think i'm sorry that she dressed so tackily (...?). What if it was her twin sister? I sense a situation that we could exploit to our benefit.