17 September 2008

Wednesday...?


Okay, I think it's still Wednesday, so this still counts as me updating my blog on Sundays and Wednesdays. Yesss! Okay, so I think that Wednesdays should be special days here at my blog...days that revolve around me sharing cool things that I've found on the interweb during the past week. Yes, that sounds like a good idea. So, what shall these Wednesdays be called?
  • Wednesday Wonders?
  • Wonderful Wednesdays?
  • Mid-week Magic?
I like Mid-week Magic. Or what about Mid-week Magic Hour? Yeah!

Okay, so here is our very first Mid-week Magic Hour, or MWMH for short. If you don't like this name, gimme a new one. I want your thoughts...

So, what shall I post about for this fine Mid-week Magic Hour? I know! A SUGAR SHAKER!



As of right now, my roommates and I are keeping our sugar in its normal paper bag inside of a ziploc bag. Not only is that super inconvenient, but its ugly too! No good! So maybe I will buy this darling little sugar shaker from Happy Day Vintage. I think that would be a good idea.

I other news, I tried to make cookies tonight, but I over did them and they became hard as bricks. Quelle tragédie! And now I'm sure that my friend thinks I am a terrible baker, because she has never tried anything else that I have made, except for some brownies. I need to redeem myself!! Fast! Perhaps I will make those Maple Walnut Cupcakes I mentioned in my last post. Or maybe some Apple Pie Cupcakes! Yeah! I just don't know...the oven that we have is microscopic and it is devilishly inconsistent, which was why I thought the cookies should be cooked for an extra 10 minutes, which caused the terrible burning disaster. Oh well, another time then...

So, I hope this is a start to something supremely fabulous, these Mid-week Magic Hours. Until we meet again, my friends (which will be on Saturday, FYI!)

2 comments:

Taylor said...

MWMH

IASERN (I AM SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW?)

TTYL

Lizzie said...

YSB! YOU SHOULD BE