23 February 2009

Short Hair Makes a Comeback

So I've been thinking a lot about cutting my hair short again. I used to have a pixie cut, but it's grown out a lot, and I sorta miss it. I was thinking of cutting it super short a la Jean Seberg (my original inspiration for the cut I used to have) for summer. And then I could let it grow out over the vacation.
I officially want to be Jean Seberg in this photograph/movie. Gahh!!

I mean seriously, I know that Audrey Hepburn and Jean Seberg would be gorgeous no matter what hair cut they had, but I am so inspired. It's so elegant and sophisticated! And adorable.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree short hair can be very stylish if not downright sexy on the right face! If you have smallish features and a pretty face I say go for it.

Taylor said...

wait that last picture is totally perfect! i want my hair to be like hers. I am thinking of dying it a shade lighter... or perhaps i should go darker?

Anne said...

DOIT.

C. Louis Wolfe said...

If a woman w/short hair walks into a room, most likely I will notice her first. Why, I'm not exactly sure. I think I've always preferred short hair on a woman, somewhat depending on her looks & head shape of course! I think it can be classy, sexy & stylish on the right woman.

Nice blog by the way!