29 October 2008

MWMH :: Hallowe'en in 2 days!

Farmer's Market (Yashica)

Hey Team! How's it goin'? Good, I should hope, because in two days time it will be Hallowe'en. And then it will be November and doesn't that just blow your mind? Yep.

Anyways, here are some pictures from the Union Square Farmer's Market that I contacted ages ago. I finally got around to scanning them, so yeah, check that out.




Farmer's Market with 35mm

In other news, I updated my etsy shop! Crazy!! I just put up a couple of photos for sale (literally two), but there will be more to come. Be sure to check it out and tell your friends, because I sorta let the shop die. In December, the studio art department here at school has something called ArtMart where we can sell our work, so hopefully I'll do that.

Anyways, tonight I'm making pesto and stuffed acorn squash with a friend, so that should be fun. Yummmm I love stuffed squash! And Jurassic 5, which I am listening to right now. Gettin' all funky over here, watch out.

Next post: Photos of my completed slipcase/soft sculpture project! Photos from the Hallowe'en Parade in the Village! (If you are going to that, please check this out!!!) And much, much more. Check back soon, lovely(-ies).

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Those look beautiful! And how come your scans are so good? The scans of my contacts are always dirty and really bad quality, even if I scan them at like 600 dpi.

I can't get over how... fresh the pictures look. Maybe its just the apples. I love them!

I think I am going to be a dead waitress for halloween because I let my ideas run rampant without any action and haven't made a costume. I went from Freddy Mercury, to an owl, to an old woman, to little red riding hood, to a deer, to being stuck and freaking out. I have a waitress costume but I may go buy a fake prosthetic nose and just wear that. I might do that just on a regular day to freak people out. Next year will be the year for a crafty costume, I suppose... I'll work hard on the makeup this time.

Also, I have absolutely no idea what I am going to do. I wish there was like a parade or something, but Alex Sciarra and I have been stuck and don't know what to do! I think they are screening Halloween at the theatre or something so maybe I'll do that. This is a really long comment so I'll wrap it up. I had something else to say but I can't remember what it is....

xobrownheart said...

Those shots are to die for! get it? to die for...halloween...forget it.

Have fun at the parade!!!